Subject: Legal regulations for herbal heated tobacco
From: "Audrey.jia" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 08:43:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Health Board,

Hope you are doing well,
I am a herbal heated tobacco supplier from China. I am writing this email to 
inquire about Estonia's regulations on herbal heated tobacco. Our product is 
herbal heated tobacco, which does not contain tobacco (but contain nicotine) 
and does not require burning. Do such products need to follow the flavor ban 
like tobacco products?

Can you please help cite relevant legislation? Looking forward to your 
reply.

Audrey

Job Title sales manager

Mobile/Whatsapp +86 15543541020

Website  <https://www.rejonow.com/> www.rejonow.com

Email [email-masked]

Address 22-27th Floor, Tower A, Huahai Financial Innovation Center, 
Shenzhen, China